DID YOU KNOW
- Kuwait is the second most free economy in the Middle East.
- Kuwait is the fourth richest country in the world in terms of Per Capita Income.
- Kuwait has the world’s fifth largest proven oil reserves.
- Kuwaiti nationals under the age of 15 was 37% in 2013, according to the Public Authority for Civil Information.
- Kuwait was ranked 63rd on the Human Development Index (HDI) report by UNDP in 2011, placing Kuwait above the regional average.
- In 2005, the literacy rate of Kuwait was 94 percent.