- All Visitors except GCC nationals require a valid visa to enter Kuwait.
- GCC Nationals are required to carry their National ID or Passport with them.
- Visas can be obtained from the Kuwait Embassy or Consulate in your Country.
- For nationals of certain countries, visit visas can be obtained on arrival.
- We also assist with your visa application to Kuwait. (Exhibitors only)
VISA ON ARRIVAL
The citizens of the 34 countries* listed below can obtain a Visit Visa on arrival at the Kuwait International Airport.
- Hong Kong
- San Marino
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- The Vatican
* Please visit http://www.kuwaitiah.net/ministry.html for a current listing.
Terms and Conditions for Visa Application
- Passport must be valid for a period of six months from date of application.
- By resolution of Arab league, no Arab State recognizes the validity of passports containing Israeli stamps.
- Exhibitors are advised to apply for their visas at least six weeks prior to traveling to Kuwait. A visit or business visa process may take 2 to 3 weeks from date of application.
- Visitors holding GCC Resident Visas, must ensure visa validity of minimum three months.
- Visas are issued at the sole discretion of Ministry of Interior, Kuwait. The Organizer cannot be held responsible.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org